Looks like you've had a fun summer! We have too! I love the summer, but spring and fall are my favorite. Then there is winter, I think the snow is pretty, but I get tired of being cooped up in the house all day! It sounds like you've been busy at Iceburg. I go to Thanksgiving Point a lot, I should drop in and see if you guys are there. So do you get to eat all the free icecream you want??? That would be the best job in the world! I'm craving some right now!
1 comments:
Kristol,
Looks like you've had a fun summer! We have too! I love the summer, but spring and fall are my favorite. Then there is winter, I think the snow is pretty, but I get tired of being cooped up in the house all day! It sounds like you've been busy at Iceburg. I go to Thanksgiving Point a lot, I should drop in and see if you guys are there. So do you get to eat all the free icecream you want??? That would be the best job in the world! I'm craving some right now!
Post a Comment