We are learning to adjust to the changes in our family.
The three youngest are off track and Stephen is very confused. He will get up and dressed put on his backpack and ask is today school? Then the conversation continues onto how many days to Halloween. Can I have candy? Can I play the PS2? I simply ask, are your chores done, is your room clean, are you ready for the day? Hair and teeth?
Some days are like beating my head against a wall and then the kids do something that makes me laugh or smile.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Posted by The Webb Family at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Off track is sometimes so nice and then after the first week I am counting down to when they go back. No, its not that bad, i give them two weeks!! If you need help or want to bring them over they can come and play. Johnny would LOVE that. Hope all is well. We missed you on Saturday but i posted pictures on my blog for you to see. Love ya
Yeh, mommy concussions are great, we bang our head against the wall, then we get to experience the blissful syptoms of lifes' blurred vision and short term memory loss. That's why we can do it everyday! Keep postin woman, if you can find a place to squeeze out some time:)
Post a Comment