Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends!

Well, Christmas is here.  I need to apologize for not getting Christmas cards out this year.  I am shooting for next year.  I have been able to put the kids school pics on, however I have some how misplaced Stephen's.  


Ashlie is in 9th grade, student body officer, and continues to play the violin and viola.  She has all honors class and is even taking AP Geography in her spare time.  She is looking forward to getting her learners permit in a few months.  She is so busy and I try to reminder her to slow down, but she is my daughter.

Savannah is in 7th grade and is in all honors classes.  She is so talented and artistic.  She is meticulous in everything that she does and amazes me with things she creates.  She is quick witted just like her father. 

Zach is in 5th grade and excells in everything that he does.  His math skill are very impressive and he has been testing at a High School level.  He will be recieving his Arrow of Light in January and will be going into 11 yr. old scouting.   He is a good brother.  He takes what he learns in scouts and uses it.

Jocelyn is in 3rd grade.  She is doing great in school.  She is a social butterfly and has a love of the gospel.  She wants to be in gymnastics so bad.  I hope that we will be to do that soon.  She has a love of life that is contagious when you are around her.

Stephen is in 1st grade.  He is so very smart and thoughtful.  He loves to make us laugh.  Two days ago he said to me, "If I didn't have thumbs I wouldn't be able to do many things."  I said," where did you hear that."  He said, "I was just thinkin bout it."   It made me wonder what is going on in that head of his.
  
We have had a great year and have been so very blessed.  I am greatful for Christ and His love, always answering prayers, and His atonment.  We are healthy, happy, we have a home to live in, and food on the table.  Brook and I have been blessed with 5 beautiful children that for the most part desire to be good. :)  They continually amaze me and inspire me to be better.   I am greatful for a husband that holds the priesthood and sacrifices so much for our family so that I can stay home.  

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Lucky Me said...

You have such a beautiful family and so much to be greatful for. I hope you are having a fantastic christmas season. Best wishes always, you guys surely deserve it.

Malea said...

You know all of your kids belong in the next Carters' promo ad. But Stephen, with that random light hair of his may be my favorite. Merry Christmas! I love feeling connected with all of you guys again.

Becky said...

Hi Kristol! I was so glad to hear from you! Such a cute family you have and the kids are all so grown up! I will email Lisa and see if she'll be in town any time soon...it would be fun to do lunch with her too...I haven't seen her in years but we email occasionally...she is busy going to nursing school. Congrats on the business venture!