We finally took over an Iceberg. After almost two years of meetings we have left the comfort of Holiday Oil. May 16th we signed papers and it was official. I have never seen Brook so stressed. Within one week 10 people quit, good riddens. However, it leaves a lot of positions available, and a lot of overtime for others. One Friday we had to shut down at 9:30, because the night cooks decided to not show up. Fast Food! Why doesn't this generation have any work ethics? If anyone could answer that for me that would be great.
It is in Lehi right by Thanksgiving point in a chevron gas station.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Iceberg
Posted by The Webb Family at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I wish I could answer your question. Instead, I'm going to "tag" you.
Share the address of the Iceberg with us! I'm not going to come cook, but I could come eat!
Marianne
That Iceburg is not far from our house! We have eaten there before, we love the fries and shakes! It would be a bad thing if I owned an Iceburg, I would eat way to much!!! That's exciting you own it now, congratulations!! Maybe, we'll see you there sometime.
Post a Comment