Monday, June 16, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been "Tagged" by my awesome friend Tiff. So according to the rules, I'm supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions or collections, and 3 surprising facts about myself. Then I get to tag 5 people at the end of my post. So here goes...

3 Joys...
1. My membership in my Church and all the opportunities I have to
learn and grow
2. My Husband
3. My Children
3 Fears..
1. Losing a child
2. Not being a good friend
3. Being alone
3 Goals..
1. Get out of debt and have food storage
2. Finish school
3. Lose weight
3 Current obsessions or collections...
1. I am obsessed with getting our new business organized (I keep myself up at night with to do lists)
2. Disney pin collection (I am not as fanatical as my family)
3. I have a collection of $2 bills
3 Surprising facts about myself...

1. I have never broken a bone
2. I grew up in Oklahoma (I used to love the OU football team)
3. I do not know how to say penguins correctly and my family gets a big kick out of it

Now I need to tag five people: Steph, Teri, Kim, Ashlie, and Savannah

2 comments:

Malea said...

I love Iceburg food. Your employees will come to you...(say this in your best James Earl Jones voice)...envision them and they will come. Envision them and they will come. maleascott@msn.com

Emilee said...

oh, i love your blog! baylee says, "I want to see Ashlie again!" this will be fun! cute family!