


We have had a great weekend! We finally, took Savannah to the Temple to do Baptisms. Ashlie, Kayla, and Tessa went with us. I took the camera, but I left the battery at home charging. oops!
That same night we had a cousin sleepover so we broke out the marshmallows and had smores. Saturday morning was closing ceremony for baseball. Wow, I can't believe it is done, especially since the weather is warming up. Then we had Father's Day! Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Posted by The Webb Family at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You have a good looking family! I noticed you left a comment on a entry I left on the Scott family blog page, sorry I just read it!! I forget to check the comments on that blog. Your blog looks great, if you have any other questions. You can always email me! Hey, I wanted to log on to the Scott family blog, but I deleted the email with the username and password. Can I get that from you: my email is Teri_Stowe@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
Post a Comment